Sports media business
DevOps, Web, Cloud, Front-end
CRM, Big Data, Web
The Company is a decades-old sports media business with a number of very popular and heavily used web properties with large online communities. The company delivers various strategies, perspectives, predictions, player projections, and Web-based tools focusing on football. It offers subscription-based information, which includes NFL news, injury updates, fantasy analysis, fantasy football player rankings, etc. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Haddonfield, New Jersey. As of June 9, 2015, Guru Fantasy Reports, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Oceanside Capital Corp. The primary focus of the websites is providing inside information to fantasy sports enthusiasts, including seasonal fantasy football and daily fantasy sports.
- Separately migrate two very popular and heavily used websites to an entirely new AWS infrastructure.
- Define a cloud architecture that is cost-effective, highly-scalable, and resilient.
- Support the new infrastructure during periods of very heavy use.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Cloud infrastructure-as-a-service in Terraform and bash scripting for AWS CLI.
- DevOps pipeline using AWS CodeCommit, Jenkins, and Packer.
- Updated dashboards and active monitoring and alerting.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.