Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior R&D Architect for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The client has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Candidates for this position should have a strong background in Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software development, including in Power Analysis, Signal Integrity and Extraction. Candidate must have ability to research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs. It also requires the skills to architect and lead the development of critical software capabilities in a timely manner. Ideal candidates should have at least 10 years of relevant experience in leading a product development, both as an architect and engineering lead.
- Strong experience in defining scalable architecture for EDA software, including power analysis, signal integrity and extraction;
- Excellent understanding of Power Analysis and Extraction domain;
- Good understanding of modern, large scale EDA software development processes;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD;
- Familiarity with Design Patterns;
- Familiarity with Test Driven development;
- Knowledge of Tcl/Tk and other scripting languages;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Strong knowledge of CS, EDA algorithms, Data Structures and their complexities;
- Familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization Problems, Numerical Methods and Modeling;
- Previous Experience designing parallel algorithms using multi-threading and multi-processing;
- Knowledge of linear solvers and circuit simulation;
- Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing;
- Knowledge of industry data formats and concepts such as LEF/DEF, OpenAccess, Liberty, and Verilog;
- Ability to lead the project architecture, design and development; previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, QA, Marketing);
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/implementation specifications;
- Ability to work under time pressure.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)