Our customer is a technology leader in electronic design automation (EDA), providing software and hardware design solutions that enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. The company offers innovative products and solutions that help engineers overcome the design challenges they face in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design. The client has the broadest industry portfolio of best-in-class products and is the only EDA company with an embedded software solution.
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior R&D Architect for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Guadalajara, Mexico.
• Strong experience in defining scalable architecture for EDA software, including power analysis, signal integrity and extraction.
• Excellent understanding of Power Analysis and Extraction domain
• Good understanding of modern, large scale EDA software development processes
• Strong C++/ STL programming skills, good knowledge of OOD
• Familiarity with Design Patterns
• Familiarity with Test Driven development
• Tcl/Tk and other scripting languages
• Strong knowledge of CS, EDA algorithms, Data Structures and their complexities
• Familiarity with Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Optimization Problems, Numerical Methods and Modeling
• Previous Experience designing parallel algorithms using multi-threading and multi-processing
• Knowledge of linear solvers and circuit simulation
• Designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing
•Knowledge of industry data formats and concepts such as LEF/DEF, OpenAccess, Liberty, and Verilog
• Ability to lead the project architecture, design and development; previous experience in working on critical projects
• Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, QA, Marketing)
If you are interested on this job position and you have an excellent English (oral and written) please send your CV to the contact listed on the job offer.