Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for experienced Delivery Director for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Kyiv to manage our software development division.
- Project management experience with international customers;
- Solid technical background;
- Experience in managing large engineering teams of 100+ FTEs spread out across multiple accounts;
- Budget planning, financial forecasting and execution in various business models;
- Excellent negotiations skills;
- Experience in solving contract related questions with client, scope and risk negotiations;
- Excellent people management skills, performance reviews, skills review;
- Ability to mentor and coach various people from project managers to sales;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic development with multiple teams;
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Managing whole delivery process of 280+ FTE organization working in outsourcing environment;
- Implementation and execution of new processes across all delivery organization;
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction;
- Facilitate communication with Project Managers, Sales and Recruiting teams on projects and timelines;
- Ensure that projects are on budget, staffed according to plan, and client expectations;
- Balancing load and resources across PMs according to their expertise and load;
- Building and refining solid management team;
- Supervise grow existing human resources and expertise within company;
- Maintaining and improving profitability across whole delivery organization;
- Manage utilization of resources assigned to each project;
- Enforce human resources policies and procedures with support of HR;
- Acting as escalation point, solving potential issues with clients;
- Consulting and coaching direct reports and sales team.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)