Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Full Stack Salesforce (DemandWare) Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is an international team of energetic, self-motivated software developers, project managers and consultants focused on optimizing applications and transforming technology for businesses worldwide. They thrive on unique challenges and projects. We are looking for developers with either Front-End or Back-End experience (or both) with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex. DemandWare).
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web experiences;
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom applications following the latest industry standards and best practices;
- Develop high performance eCommerce experiences considering the latest digital trends: mobile first, intuitive UX/UI.
- Build, validate and maintain web page templates from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to current Web Standards;
- Write cross-browser HTML and CSS;
- Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites;
- Work closely with back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers;
- Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability, mobile, email and social media application design;
- Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team.
Knowledge and Experience (Back-end):
- 1+ years’ of experience in Demandware implementations;
- Experience in working with platform specific API’s: Demandware Script API and Demandware OCAPI;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems using SOAP/ REST Web Services;
- Knowledge of the full stack architecture of a Demandware based application;
- Experience with MVC and architecture;
- Fluency in English.
Knowledge and Experience (Front-end):
- Working knowledge of XHTML/HTML and CSS;
- Proficient with Photoshop (PSD2HTML);
- Working knowledge of responsive design;
- Strong understanding of internet technology, web design and usability, web semantics, online advertising and related business models;
- Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of popular CSS grid systems (Bootstrap, 960gs, Skeleton, etc.);
- Demandware developer certification required (DEV:101 DiD or DEV 201:CIP);
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (LESS, Sass);
- Ability to improve, optimize, extend jQuery plugins, or write them from scratch;
- Knowledge of version control systems.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)