Our customer is an international team of energetic, self-motivated software developers, project managers and consultants focused on optimizing applications and transforming technology for businesses worldwide. They thrive on unique challenges and projects. We are looking for developers with either Front-End or Back-End experience (or both) with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (ex. DemandWare).
Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Full-Stack Salesforce (DemandWare) Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web experiences;
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom applications following the latest industry standards and best practices;
- Develop high performance eCommerce experiences considering the latest digital trends: mobile first, intuitive UX/UI.
- Build, validate and maintain web page templates from supplied PSD or wireframe layouts using clean, lightweight, semantic code that adheres to current Web Standards;
- Write cross-browser HTML and CSS;
- Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites;
- Work closely with back-end developers, analysts, architects and managers;
- Keep up to date with the latest web technologies in the fields of web design, usability, mobile, email and social media application design;
- Develop expert level knowledge about web & mobile front-end development standards and platforms, performance and user experience & share it with the team.
Knowledge and Experience (Back-end):
- 1+ years’ of experience in Demandware implementations;
- Experience in working with platform specific API’s: Demandware Script API and Demandware OCAPI;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems using SOAP/ REST Web Services;
- Knowledge of the full stack architecture of a Demandware based application;
- Experience with MVC and architecture;
- Fluency in English.
Knowledge and Experience (Front-end):
- Working knowledge of XHTML/HTML and CSS;
- Proficient with Photoshop (PSD2HTML);
- Working knowledge of responsive design;
- Strong understanding of internet technology, web design and usability, web semantics, online advertising and related business models;
- Knowledge of jQuery. Experience with any popular jQuery plug-in (jQuery UI, jQuery tools, jQuery Mobile, etc.) is a plus.
If you feel passionate about Demandware and you have an excellent English (oral and written) please send your CV to the contact listed below.