Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Front End Engineer for the full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is a B2B SaaS company focused in building the back office tools for medium sized semi-institutional real estate investment firms.
They are building tools that make real estate investment easier and more accessible to all.
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Front End Engineer to join our small customer's team on-site engineering team and help build the next generation of real estate investment tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Build new features and user interfaces to help create Groundbreaker products.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Work with product and design team on feature prioritization, development, and rollout.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Consistently deliver quality code that supports business goals. Educate and mentor other developers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, TDD, software engineering design patterns and principles.
- Passionate about developing features from concept to deployment.
- Eager and able to learn new domains quickly.
- An expert communicator—in person, online, via smoke signal (you get the idea).
- Experience with React and Redux.
- Exposure to real estate or financial technologies.
- Experience with design systems.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)