Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Front-End Engineer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Kyiv.
Our customer develops iPad POS (Point-of-Sale) system - one-of-a-kind solution developed for all businesses. The iPad POS is optimized, but not limited to QSR, Full Service Restaurants, Retail and Groceries. iPad POS can work offline and in real-time with data access, securely from one centralized cloud location. It is a quick, intuitive and a secure product that far surpasses the capabilities of its competitors. It is fully customizable and can work independently, or in companionship with other software. The rich API enables custom development of features and allows integrations with other tools. iPad POS also comes with support for payroll, inventory tracking, web ordering, email receipts, loyalty programs, rewards, social media and so much more! With strategic alliance with Intuit Quick Books, businesses benefit from a fully integrated POS and accounting system, eliminating manual data entry and potential for errors.
- Developing site navigation by categorizing content, funneling traffic through content;
- Developing site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists, designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc;
- Planning site design by clarifying goals, designing functionality;
- Preparing site by installing and configuring server software, installing programming language using authoring and formatting tools, ensuring cross-platform compatibility, establishing links;
- Upgrading site by updating content and graphics, monitoring performance and results, identifying and evaluating improvement options, introducing new technology, maintaining links;
- Protecting site by designing and installing security precautions;
- Maintaining site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards, editing submissions;
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations;
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends;
- Delivering web apps on time and within budget;
- Collaborating with marketers, designers, and engineers in a fast paced environment;
- Participating in architecture and technical discussions with a tight-knit group of engineers;
- Working closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems;
- Embracing emerging standards while promoting best practices in order to push the limits of what a browser can do.
- BS in computer science or a related field;
- Hand-coded HTML5 / CSS3;
- SASS / Compass experience preferred;
- Expert in WordPress development and WordPress Plug-in development;
- Familiar with GitHub’s process and procedure;
- Experience in JQuery and AJAX, is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of website analytics and optimization tools, including A/B testing and Google Analytics;
- Exposure to and experience with one of the following server-side languages: Node.js, ROR, or PHP;
- Knowledge of content targeting, conversion rate optimization, funnel optimization, and B2B / B2C lead generation is strongly desired;
- Expert knowledge of performance optimization and how it impacts user behavior and conversion;
- Adept at turning wireframes and mockups into HTML / CSS with a working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Strong sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
Will be a plus:
- Design experience and familiarity with SEO.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)