Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Full Stack .NET Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is a key party in the California energy markets with the mission of connecting renewable resources to the electricity grid.
Ideal candidates keep abreast of changes to the .NET universe. Experience developing scalable web solutions is a plus, as is knowing the difference between a kilowatt and a kilowatt-hour. In this role you'll be part of a team building a next generation enterprise application platform, used by a new breed of electric storage providers and other non-traditional energy producers, as well as some of the largest electric utilities and their customers. As a member of a small team, you will not be shoe boxed into a single discipline, but rather you will be involved in all aspects of development - from back-end servers to front-end web applications - and will be utilizing a wide set of technologies.
- Passion for building user interfaces and applications that are highly usable and incredibly fast;
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming concepts;
- Commercial experience delivering SQL-backed software using C# and .NET, ASP.NET MVC;
- Ability to write clear, concise, correct technical material;
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively with customers and other departments.
- Experience accessing the database layer through an ORM, such as Entity Framework;
- Strong understanding of REST and SOAP web services;
- Ability to implement 3rd party APIs, based on published documentation and XSD schemas;
- Domain knowledge in demand response and/or meter data management.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)