Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Java Developer (Integration Expert) for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is a privately-held company headquartered in Switzerland. Company is a pioneer in IoT and Social data management, Big Data integration and advanced analytics. It has deployed analytics on Social and IoT data and integrated it with traditional Big Data to help solve wide-ranging challenges for businesses and organizations around the world, including reducing traffic jams, predicting floods, producing new media content, better managing energy production & consumption, providing new kinds of experiences to audiences at concerts & sporting events, advising farmers how to grow crops in the desert and helping make cities smarter.
- Contribute to the planning and process of software packages;
- Maintain and track all information concerning releases through the release lifecycle process;
- Work closely with the Systems and Infrastructure Team to ensure releases are seamless and successful;
- Work with development teams to support automation of the release process while ensuring correct access controls and securing applications;
- Improve setup and build process;
- Constructively collaborate with other teams and company’s locations, stakeholders and users of our software to bring full customer focus into all steps of our development process;
- Act as a creative, flexible, open minded team player in a multi-national environment with a strong motivation to contribute to customer’s high performance culture.
- Master in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years prior experience in build and release management;
- Experience in Linux-based application development with focus on some of the following technologies: GNU C++, Java, Web technologies (NodeJS), Python, GNU Make, Maven, Databases (RDBMS, NoSQL);
- Automatic test frameworks and tools.
Experience in the following areas is a strong plus:
- BigData framework(s) – specifically Atlassian stack (Bamboo, JIRA, Stash);
- Working with private/public clouds, specifically AWS and VMWare;
- Experience with IoT and Sensor Management platforms;
- Experience in an agile and dynamic development environment;
- Training degree or industry experience in the area of DevOps, configuration management or release management.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)