Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Node.js Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is the world's largest online resource for family history. They have helped pioneer the market for online family history research, taking a pursuit that was expensive and time-consuming and making it easy, affordable and accessible to anyone with an interest in their family history. The foundation of their service is an extensive collection of billions of historical records that they have digitized, indexed and put online over the past 17 years. These digital records and documents, combined with their proprietary online search technologies, tools and collaboration features, have enabled their more than two million subscribers to create over 16 billion historical records, along with millions of DNA results to make meaningful discoveries about the lives of their ancestors.
They use the latest open source tools and technologies to create high performance web applications that run at scale. Your work will have a direct impact on user experience and the core product.
- Fix bugs and implement new features using best coding practices;
- Write unit/integration tests;
- Perform code reviews;
- Develop solutions that are secure, perform well, and are highly scalable.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience with ASP.Net is a plus;
- Experience with writing unit test/integration tests;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with Agile development practices;
- Willingness to take any task.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)