Svitla Systems Inc. is looking for Senior Ruby Developer for full-time position (40 hours per week) in Ukraine.
Our customer is the company which application keeps employees and employers better connected to drive productivity, advocacy and revenue for their brand. This platform drives the most adoption and ongoing engagement because it’s easy and rewarding for employees to participate in your brand’s content marketing, social selling, social recruiting and employee engagement initiatives. Access our dedicated experts, playbooks, training, classes and proven best practices to ensure you deliver consumable and shareable content to employees that keeps them engaging.
- Design and build solutions with Ruby and AWS;
- Perform unit and integration testing of your code;
- Find and eliminate performance bottlenecks, optimize memory usage;
- Closely inspect provided documentation and design your solutions based on it.
- At least 5 years of industry experince;
- Strong experience building apps with these technologies: Ruby, AWS, Rspec, Bootstrap, Backbone, Postgres;
- Ability to follow heavy unit test principles and a code-review process;
- Have been part of a high-velocity, dominant team that has built products people enjoy using, has worked in an agile environment,
- Have test-driven development (TDD) experience;
- Be committed to pair programming, and willing to mentor others;
- Has to be focused on back end and comfortable in learning any new service API (e.g. the Office 365 API, the Google Apps API, etc.) so as to be able to integrate that service with their platform.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times;
- We have English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program;
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, movie watching or just talking;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events;
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
If you are interested in our vacancy, please send your CV.
We will be happy to see you in our friendly team :)