Best SaaS for Business. Tools for Enterprise
Not just more frequent but downright a necessity, companies are relying on Software as a Service (SaaS) to deliver diverse applications to their customers and end users. Luckily, there’s a broad selection to choose from as SaaS solutions are emerging at break-neck speed, making it the de facto delivery method for companies to solve internal and external needs.
SaaS for Enterprise
Instead of focusing on individual clients or individual needs, SaaS for Enterprise is all about serving the collective needs of enterprises as a whole. Whether they’re business organizations, academic bodies, government systems, and more, SaaS for Enterprise is valued to close the year with a whopping $601 billion US dollars worldwide, a 13.6% growth from 2020.
The enterprise software market is at an all-time high with revenues more than doubling in the past decade. However, due to the current health crisis, global spending did drop slightly but it’s anticipated to continue its skyward trajectory.
SaaS for Enterprise are typically an integrated or dedicated solution for specific operational needs like resource management, resource planning, performance management, customer relationship management, messaging and collaborative systems, business intelligence, etc.
Next, here’s a list of the best SaaS for Enterprise based on sales readiness, data-driven focus, leadership, and more.
Sales and Revenue saas tools
- Salesforce CRM. Comprehensive tool that helps businesses of all sizes automate tasks and make data-driven decisions to grow the business faster. It offers Lead & Contact Management, Sales Opportunity Management, Workflow Rules & Automation, and much more, including a mobile application.
- Mindtickle. Sales readiness platform that helps revenue leaders grow revenue by increasing knowledge, understanding ideal sales behaviors, and adapting to change. Clients include Johnson & Johnson, Wipro, and more.
- Gong. SaaS solution that enables revenue teams to reach their full potential by capturing and understanding every customer interaction, then deliver insights at scale, and empower users to make data-driven decisions instead of using opinions as a basis. Main clients include PayPal, Hubspot, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, and Zillow.
- Seismic. Sales enablement and digital sales engagement solution that aligns go-to-market teams and empowers them to deliver engaging buyer experiences. Organizations can orchestrate content delivery across multiple channels, engage with prospective buyers, integrate with business-critical platforms like Microsoft, Salesforce, and Google.
- Chorus.ai. Conversation intelligence platform that’s part of ZoomInfo. This modern, go-to-market software, data, and intelligence solution identifies and helps revenue teams replicate top-performing sales workflows.
- Showpad Content. Sales enablement platform that unifies sales content management, training, and coaching into a single experience. Organizations can bridge the gap between sales and marketing through a centralized location where sellers can discover, present, and share on-brand content in visually engaging experiences.
- Sprinklr Modern Sales & Engagement. Sales and engagement tool for organizations looking to listen, triage, engage and analyze conversations across multiple modern channels.
- Salesloft. Sales engagement platform for sellers and sales teams looking to drive more revenue. Users can execute all of their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand future tasks, and receive coaching and insights to win sales opportunities in a single platform. Clients include IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, to name a few.
- InsideSales. Sales engagement platform that offers playbooks to sales professionals to increase productivity, optimize customer interactions and connect with buyers.
- Clari.Revenue operations platform that improves predictability, efficiency and growth across the entire revenue workflow. The solution offers complete visibility of the business to drive process rigor, spot opportunities and risks in the pipeline, increase forecast accuracy, and drive efficiency.
- ZoomInfo. Comprehensive business database embedded with best-in-class technology to fuel go-to-market strategies from beginning to end, providing a 360-degree view of customers, prospects, and opportunities.
Project management & communication tools
- Jira. SaaS solution that serves as a tracker for teams planning and product-building. Jira captures and organizes issues, assigns work, and follows team activity.
- Trello. Visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for organizations. Marketing, sales, HR, operations, and other teams can design and customize their Trello experience as a project hub for cross-team collaboration.
- Webex. Engaging, inclusive, and intelligent video conferencing solution for the modern workforce that helps reduce disruptions with background noise removal and voice enhancement, share audience reactions, and improve engagement with next-gen dynamic polling and Q&A.
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business. Cloud storage site where businesses can share, collaborate, and access files from anywhere across all devices, in real-time.
- Microsoft Teams. Chat-based workspace inside Office 365 where people can converse and share content, as well as access tools for teams to achieve higher collaboration.
- CloudBees CI. Built for enterprises, this CI/CD tool is a fully-featured, cloud-native solution that can be hosted on-premises or in the public cloud so it delivers CI at scale.
Contact Center Operations
- Genesys Multicloud CX. Customer and employee journey management across all channels. The offering leverages the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning to boost customer and employee workflows.
- NICE CXone. Formerly known as NICE inContact, NICE is cloud contact center software. Thanks to Omnichannel Routing, analytics, workforce optimization, automation, and artificial intelligence, NICE empowers small businesses to provide stellar customer experiences.
Learning Management System
- Cornerstone Learning. Software that enables organizations to deliver, manage, and track global training to employees, partners, and customers, at scale.
Marketing and social
- Highspot. Platform that combines intelligent content management, training, contextual guidance, actionable analytics, and customer engagement in one place.
- Tableau. Analytics platform that allows users to make data-driven decisions in just a few clicks. Tableau connects to hundreds of data sources, both on-premises or in the cloud, making it easier for businesses to analyze data via interactive dashboards, drag and drop functionality, and natural language queries to glean actionable insights.
- AppsFlyer. Innovative, privacy-preserving measurement, analytics, fraud protection, and engagement technologies so customers increase customer privacy while providing outstanding experiences. AppsFlyer empowers creators and technology partners to create superior customer relationships.
Payroll and HR
- ADP Workforce Now. All-in-one, cloud-based HR suite built on a single database that features HR management, payroll, benefits, time and labor management, talent management, learning and analytics, and return to office capabilities.
- UKG Workforce Central. Suite of workforce management solutions for time and attendance, absence management, scheduling, and more.
With leading SaaS providers ready to solve the many needs of an enterprise, there are plenty of options to choose from as you could see from the lists we’ve condensed in this article. From marketing, sales, content management, analytics, human resources, and more, these subscription-based services offer the best bang for the buck.
SaaS solutions are particularly beneficial for enterprises given the sheer size of information and processes they need to run on a daily basis, which is a breeze thanks to the superiority of cloud computing SaaS offers.
At Svitla Systems, our cloud experts are well aware of the benefits the cloud brings and continuously work with our clients to ensure their cloud-based solutions are implemented and run in the most optimal, effective way possible to ensure projects get the best-in-class treatment the cloud provides.
Partnering with Svitla for your SaaS endeavors is a no-brainer thanks to the rich expertise we have across different solutions for your enterprise.
Let's discuss your project
We look forward to learning more and consulting you about your product idea or helping you find the right solution for an existing project.
Your message is received. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.