Global Citizen is a global movement of 100 million action-driven citizens dedicated to ending extreme poverty by 2030. Through the platform, people learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
- Develop and implement new features in Python and Django for the existing product version.
- Create new plugins for the CMS system.
- Safeguard data against scams by developing an intelligent anti-scamming subsystem.
- Enhance the portal's maintainability and the end-users' experience.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- A dedicated team of five full-stack developers to deliver quality work across all product components.
- Develop new plugins for Django CMS and additional functionalities.
- Enable rapid deployment of Django environments to any cloud solution using Docker-compose.
- Utilize Travis CI to improve team collaboration and enhance engagement quality.
- Implement AI methodology based on Python libraries to protect the system from scams.
- Automate test-cases with the Hypothesis library.
- Employ React and Single Page Application (SPA) approaches to enhance user interaction with personalized data.
- Establish a clear Agile process based on the SCRUM methodology (two-week sprints, daily standups, regular strategy and achievement analysis).
For us, the Svitla team has been consistent, responsible, and willing to accept accountability with diversified distributed vendor teams across the globe. We have worked over a number of years to build out our development and DevOps practice. Our goals have been to get closer to best practices across the SDLC industry, reduce single point-of-failure dependencies and move closer to a workable agile CI/CD chain model. The team is elastic with need, 10 to 20 persons including Lead DevOps and senior developers across backend, frontend and mobile. The team is self-organizing and able to pivot as direction comes their way.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.