Implementing technological upgrades to promote scalability, business expansion, and competitive advantage
Performance Testing for US Delivery Platform
Logistics & Transportation
Docker, AWS, Redis
A crowdsourced delivery platform that enables urgent, same-day, and local next-day delivery services across the US. The platform provides a set of tailored applications for business senders, individual senders, and drivers. Boasting a network of 200,000 drivers, they've successfully expanded their reach to over 20,000 zip codes making them the largest same-day delivery provider in the US. Facing accelerated growth and the need to ensure optimal applications performance, they engaged Svitla Systems to address performance bottlenecks and enhance the satisfaction of their ever-expanding user base.
- Enhance the platform's performance to support scalability and business expansion plans.
- Undertake technological upgrades to boost system capabilities and maintain a competitive edge.
- Revamp and optimize existing testing processes to streamline operations and cut costs.
- Expand the skillset of the existing QA team to address the lack of expertise in performance testing.
- Mitigate the shortage of experienced personnel well-versed in complex system maintenance to ensure seamless in-house QA operations.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Conducted a thorough analysis of the existing web applications for drivers, senders, and warehouse operations in accordance with the project’s SLA.
- Migrated the testing environment from the costly and slow-performing Blazemeter tool to Locust, an open-source solution offering unlimited testing runs and seamless scalability.
- Created new testing scenarios for the warehouse application and for a revamped driver scheduling application.
- Revised and enhanced existing scenarios for drivers' and senders' apps.
- Implemented robust reporting and monitoring solutions for the new testing processes.
- Offered extensive training to the client's QA and Development teams on performance testing strategies, thus enabling the client's onsite team to independently run the tests.
- Provided continuous support and assistance in scaling the test coverage across all applications.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.