Cloud Big Data Technologies
by Svitla Team
Merging the Cloud and Big Data Technologies
Big Data is comprised of these components:
- Techniques to analyze data such as machine learning and natural language processing.
- Big Data Technologies such as cloud computing and business intelligence.
- Visualization such as charts, graphs, and other methods to display data.
In this article, we are going to focus on Cloud Big Data Technologies. Data is one of the most important ingredients of cloud computing and the absolute driver of Big Data. It is no wonder that the cloud and Big Data technologies joined forces to gain the most out of each other in this age of digital transformation where companies are moving towards serverless architectures.
Why is Big Data important in the modern world?
Big Data is important because it has proven to be a major influencer in our modern society as it harnesses data and uses it to effectively discover opportunities and gain insights, which in turn leads to increased profits and satisfied clients.
In today’s day and age, where everything is connected, where data is being generated at monumental volumes on a daily basis, and where everyone is looking for insights, Big Data is a champion among emerging and existing technologies.
In the last couple of decades, the data-driven environment of modern technologies has seen an increase in the complexity and volume of data that is simply too big for humans to process on their own. Traditional methods of analysis are falling behind as the need to examine large amounts of data to unearth patterns, correlations, and insights continue to grow.
Big Data has evolved from being processed on-premise by companies to capture data streams, implement analytics, and develop the know-how to gain value from every bit of data that is processed and analyzed. Nowadays, Big Data brings speed and efficiency by identifying insights in near real-time to make instant decisions with accuracy. This potential to work faster gives businesses a competitive advantage that wasn’t tapped into before.
The value of Big Data also results in cost-effective solutions, faster and better decision-making, and innovative products and services. Here’s how:
- Cost-effective solutions: Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and cloud-based analytics bring cost advantages to storing large amounts of data and by identifying efficient methods to execute business plans.
- Faster and better decision-making: With the speed offered by Big Data technologies, organizations can analyze information immediately and make decisions based on accurate results.
- Innovative products and services: By harnessing relevant customer data, companies can devise and deploy innovative products and services that meet the criteria of what customers actually want and need.
Cloud Business Solutions: How they converge with Big Data
In a previous article, we detailed the impact and significance of using Cloud Business Solutions in your organization. As new and exciting methods to handle data emerge frequently, it is crucial to understand how to leverage them to gain the best out of Big Data and Cloud Business Solutions.
We live in an era where Big Data and analytics cross paths on the cloud. The latest and most efficient trend involves enormous amounts of data that are generated, streamed, and stored in the cloud for easy and continuous processing, analysis, and access.
Cloud Business Solutions and Big Data converge at the point where companies find it impossible to store monumental quantities of data offline in their own servers. The solution to overcoming this is cloud computing with Cloud Business Solutions. These solutions create an affordable and easy method to store data in cloud servers where it can be extracted as needed. Companies like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft offer cloud platforms and services that take care of all the associated work of storing data in the cloud.
Next, we are going to explore Big Data and Cloud Computing Systems.
The potential of Big Data and Cloud Computing Systems
With the endless possibilities that can be found at the intersection between Big Data and Cloud Computing systems, we detail some of the ways in which potential can be unlocked by bringing Big Data and Cloud Computing systems together:
- Boost productivity: As Big Data and cloud computing systems join to render high-performance computing on servers and perform analytic processing, organizations gain insights quickly and are freed-up to concentrate on other aspects of the business.
- Innovation: Cloud Big Data technologies enable and foster an innovative environment to help teams use the cloud to store more data and discover new, powerful insights.
- Real-time analysis: With the speed and flexibility offered by the latest technologies of Big Data and cloud computing systems, companies work efficiently by leveraging real-time analysis from the latest and most up-to-date data. Predictive analysis is also performed in near real-time, helping analysts interpret and act on insights quickly.
- Quick data processing: Data processing has evolved to the point where it takes just a few minutes to be executed. Big Data analytics platforms and computing systems can take unstructured data and merge it with structured data on the go to uncover opportunities instantly.
- Cost-efficient infrastructure: Cloud computing systems and platforms offer cost-efficient and cost-effective alternatives to manage and maintain data, based on the client’s budget. Investment in infrastructure is minimal as the cloud provider covers this aspect along with models where you only pay for what you actually use.
- Small business: A few years ago, the rewards of Big Data and computing systems were affordable and accessible only to large enterprises who had the capacity and resources to benefit from Big Data’s scale. Nowadays, the options are diverse and with different price points to accommodate small businesses that want to store and manage data at a reasonable price.
Big Data Cloud Solutions
Let’s explore some of the biggest players in the Big Data Cloud solutions team.
Big Data Analytics from Google
Big Data Analytics from the Google Cloud Platform provides the capability of leveraging serverless data analytics in a machine learning platform. The Google Cloud Platform takes care of the complexities of data analytics to accelerate the delivery of insights with a serverless approach that helps avoid operational overhead. Additionally, the Google Cloud Platform enables users to build data lakes to capture every piece of data, which can run up to petabytes or exabytes in size, and apply numerous processing techniques to extract valuable insights.
Data Lakes on Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure’s data lakes provide a wide array of capabilities to “make it easy for developers, data scientists, and analysts to store data of any size, shape, and speed, and do all types of processing and analytics across platforms and languages.” The Microsoft Azure data lake is a highly scalable public cloud service that simplifies data management to gain insight from massive data sets by integrating seamlessly with stores and data warehouses to extend its reach. It is comprised of data storage and data analytics.
Data Lakes and Analytics on AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers a comprehensive portfolio of secure, scalable, and cost-effective services that enable companies to build data lakes and analytics solutions. With a powerful suite of services to build and manage a data lake, AWS is at the forefront of data lake offerings. AWS offers these four services to move, store, and analyze data to build data lakes and analytics solutions:
- Data movement to import data in real-time.
- Data lake to store any type and size of data.
- Analytics to analyze data thoroughly.
- Machine Learning to predict future outcomes and deploy quick responses.
Big Data on Oracle Cloud
Oracle offers the Oracle Big Data Cloud Service which consists of “an automated service that provides a high-powered environment tailor-made for advancing businesses’ analytical capabilities.” This Big Data service from Oracle enables companies to access services at the cost and capability level that is best suited for their needs. The solution combines Oracle’s rich analytics platform with Hadoop’s distribution in a seamless, integrated, and secure Data Lake.
Svitla Systems’ experience on Big Data solutions analytics in Cloud Computing
Svitla Systems is your ally and conduit with a myriad of services and resources to help you unlock the potential of Big Data solutions analytics in cloud computing. Svitla Systems incorporates Big Data into business processes and develops analytical tools to help create powerful software that is tailored to your unique needs.
From expert knowledge to skilled know-how, our teams of professionals have a deep understanding of the evolution that Big Data and Cloud Computing is experiencing, moving from the stance of how to store Big Data towards how to derive meaningful analytics that addresses real-world business needs.
As data becomes more valuable than ever before and cloud computing continues to evolve, at Svitla Systems we have the experience to manage and consult on your projects that look to cloud computing as the structure to enable Big Data successfully.
Svitla’s team of expert professionals help you find and manage the latest and most suitable approaches to process, manage, and analyze data in the cloud. Plus, we combine diverse technologies geared to uncover patterns and relationships effectively, in an accessible and agile environment.
Fusing the compelling knowledge provided by our experts with the right Big Data solutions and cloud computing capabilities is the recipe to provide the high-computing power that is needed to process and analyze massive amounts of data sets to drive your business forward and upward.
You can read here for more insights into the expertise that Svitla Systems provides to power Big Data solutions analytics in cloud computing.
Playing to win with Cloud Big Data Technologies
As you can imagine, nearly every industry is investing in Big Data technologies and with good reason. One of the best ways to deal with the complexity of Big Data is to use Cloud Business Solutions that deliver numerous benefits in terms of the speed, analytics, storage, and maintenance of data.
Big Data is weaving its way into the fabric of nearly every type of organization and using the cloud makes it easier to track data, perform analytics, and execute actionable insights quickly.
We cannot stress enough the importance of harnessing data and transforming it into valuable insights. Through the power of statistics, analytics, and Cloud Big Data Technologies, companies have the ability to turn their business into a more customer-centric entity that focuses on delivering value to customers at the right time.
To summarize, the cloud is the ultimate accomplice and enabler of Big Data. The promise they hold by joining forces is to provide valuable insights to bring innovative products and services to life while driving increased revenue.
Let's meet Svitla
We look forward to sharing our expertise, consulting you about your product idea, or helping you find the right solution for an existing project.
Your message is received. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.