Back-end, Cloud, Mobile, Front-end
Digital Marketing, E-commerce & Retail
Airship specializes in mastering mobile app experiences. Since the inception of mobile apps, it has pioneered commercial messaging and expanded its data-driven approach to encompass re-engagement channels, app UX experimentation, and feature management. Their Experience Platform enables brands to create and modify native app experiences independently, without ongoing developer support or updates. With trillions of mobile app interactions for global brands, Airship leads the way in the digital heart of customer loyalty, experience and monetization.
- Develop an IT system to manage the full lifecycle of mobile app experiences.
- Create customer analytics services with A/B testing capabilities for mobile and web applications.
- Transition data storage from files to a Big Table system.
- Implement partner integration with clients.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Utilize Java for Android app and Objective-C for iOS as native environments to create libraries for clients' applications.
- Analyze user feedback on push messages and interface design options.
- Develop SDKs for implementing A/B testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Construct an API for client integration, enabling A/B testing and event and metric collection for web and mobile applications.
Airship helps brands master mobile app experience. With the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels. Our partnership with Svitla Systems started in 2020 when we requested help with finding various web and mobile developers for various projects. Today Svitla greatly helps us to deliver our services on time and at a very high-quality level. They also cover all HR processes with the team, taking care of all aspects of their work.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.