QA, Mobile, Cloud
E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Retail
Ruby, Python, HTML5, CSS, Android, iOS, AWS
CMS, BPA, Mobile
Amplience is a top Commerce Experience Platform, that offers integrated CMS and DAM solutions for enhanced collaboration between business and technical teams. Providing unmatched agility, visibility, and control for marketers and merchandisers, it also allows developers and architects to build flexible monolithic and composable architectures. Over 400 leading brands leverage these solutions for modern experiences.
- Enhance the project's scalability and flexibility by incorporating new features.
- Transform the system from a web editor into one that enables module assembly, forming the basis of the users website.
- Tailor content templates to accommodate various sales platforms and users' needs.
- Present diverse content for use in both content hubs and omnichannel distribution.
- Develop a testing process for web and mobile applications, starting from the ground up.
- Assist users in developing content modules from a diverse range of their audience.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Dedicated Solution Architect for Content Authoring to expedite new content types integration.
- Implement GraphQL API conversion and enhance users management with role introduction.
- Assemble a team of front-end developers to craft innovative presentation templates.
- A Big Data specialist at Svitla created a library enabling users to access a product page, featuring modules containing images, videos, and customizable content parameters.
- A devoted Svitla team of nine QA specialists was established to guarantee product support and analyze end-user experiences. Initially, the QA team operated in first-line technical support, collaborating with clients and escalating requests. After a year, the support team transitioned to the QA department to work alongside the core team on the product. They began with manual testing before progressing to QA automation.
- Create a user-success department for developing and integrating pre-built modules.
Amplience is a media company delivering media content to retailers in Europe and the US. Svitla is helping the company with testing all of its software. Svitla is really good in managing large development and testing teams distributed all around the world, which brings a great advantage to Amplience.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.