C++, C#, Java, WPF, .NET
AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, CMS, Desktop, Desktop App
Our client is an American biotechnological company that is a pioneer in microarray technology and a leader in genomics analysis, which develops and provides innovative technologies that enable multiplex and parallel analysis of biological systems at the cell, protein and gene level, facilitating the rapid translation of results into biology for a better world.
- Improve current QA processes within the company.
- Reduce costs and time associated with QA work.
- Develop new components for Transcriptome Analysis Console.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Dedicated QA team, with team lead that follows Agile processes.
- Test-driven development (TDD) approach and Continuous Integration (CI).
- A new set of features added to the latest version of TAC Software to visualize the network of interactions between long coding and non-coding RNA and small non-coding RNA (e.g., miRNA, snoRNA, and scaRNA).
- WPF component for displaying data in GenMAPP Pathway Markup Language (GPML) format.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.