Improved user experience and performance with a revamped application
Collaborative Banking Fintech Solution
Back-end, Front-end, Mobile, Cloud, QA, Digital Transformation
Web App, Mobile App
An innovative open banking solution that offers a platform for cutting-edge fintechs and traditional banks to connect with each other without the need for complex integration. The platform gives fintechs access to a wide selection of financial institutions, which in turn can expand their portfolios and sell more banking products and services to their account holders.
The solution is available as both a web platform and a mobile application compatible with iOS and Android. The application offers a comprehensive review of personal financial wellness, customization through integration with third-party apps, and various new financial tools that work in conjunction with users’ banks and credit unions.
- Enhance the performance of web and mobile apps to support scalability and business expansion plans.
- Accelerate the development and release of new features to meet the evolving users’ demands.
- Redesign UX/UI to bring a modern look and improve user interactions with the platform.
- Implement continuous tracking and analysis of the system performance in real time.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Thoroughly analyzed the existing web and mobile applications, and provided the client with a comprehensive development plan along with necessary technology stack recommendations.
- Enhanced team collaboration by establishing a central code repository.
- Implemented CI/CD processes with Azure Pipelines, including the integration of automated tests for mobile and web applications.
- Built a robust QA process by setting up an automated system for building, testing, and validating new code as soon as it was added.
- Ensured software quality through comprehensive testing procedures and the development of dedicated test suites.
- Automated the deployment of validated code across different software environments.
- Designed a highly scalable and efficient system capable of handling high system loads.
- Utilized Azure Functions, Azure Queue, and Azure App Service based on the microservice architecture to handle specific tasks, including asynchronous message processing, hosting and horizontal scaling of the backend’s application components.
- Redesigned the UX/UI of about 70% of the application to improve user experience.
- Developed new features from scratch, including a 360-degree overview of all financial assets, insightful money flow analytics, manual input for various financial data, and push notifications.
- Designed, implemented, and integrated essential application metrics for effective system monitoring and real-time evaluation of system behavior and performance.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.