CRMa is a software and service provider to community financial institutions (banks and credit unions) to help them manage their credit risk. A key part of the regulatory oversight of these institutions is an accurate valuation of the risk contained within their loan portfolio or the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL.) CRMa’s ALLL product is a self-service tool to calculate the ALLL for a portfolio based on a choice of well-accepted calculation methodologies.
- Develop a platform to support all of CRMa’s future products.
- Develop the ALLL product within the platform.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Create a Ruby on Rails web application to serve as the platform.
- Develop the financial calculators as modules on the platform.
- Create a UI to allow the upload and maintenance of portfolio data, calculation configuration and execution, and scenario storage and reporting.
- Define and implement a test automation framework.
CRMa provides software services to community banks, regional banks, and credit unions. Their services help banks to manage their credit risks in loan portfolios. Svitla has developed UI, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap, a middle layer in Ruby, and works with a PostgreSQL database. The software is rather sophisticated but Svitla managed to do a great job by speeding up its processes.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.