Comprehensive e-commerce support, from initial analysis to development to post-release maintenance
E-commerce Development Support
Web, Cloud, Consulting
E-commerce & Retail
Jenkins, Azure, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
A leading digital transformation company with 50 global locations, experienced in helping businesses leverage commerce, marketing, sales, service, analytics, loyalty, and digital experience solutions. With global expertise in enterprise-connected commerce, the company seamlessly guides world-leading brands throughout their entire digital transformation journey.
- Maintain operational efficiency while delivering high-quality services and expertise to meet the expectations of major retail clients in cosmetics, jewelry, athletic apparel and footwear, groceries, video game publishing, and more.
- Integrate multiple platforms into a single, unified structure to streamline operations.
- Enable advanced customization to deliver tailored services to each major client brand.
- Provide comprehensive project support from initial concept to release to continued maintenance.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Conducted pre-development analysis by focusing on requirements, providing clarifications, and maintaining active communication with the client.
- Created a scalable design strategy, accompanied by technical specification documents, with an emphasis on modifying existing architectural elements.
- Developed frontend and backend code, carried out debugging activities, and generated reports, offering clarifications as needed.
- Compiled comprehensive technical documentation, including specification papers and release notes.
- Administered release activities by managing code branches, preparing requisite release documents, and configuring build systems like Jenkins and Azure. Orchestrated the setup of products on both UAT and production instances.
- Led troubleshooting efforts, providing rapid issue analysis on production environments and implementing hotfixes.
- Cultivated a mentoring and leadership role by sharing expertise, conducting code reviews, onboarding new team members, delegating responsibilities, and offering support during critical issues.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.