New functionality for data analytics and visualization allows for better insights into KPIs
Back-end, Front-end, UX/UI
E-commerce & Retail, Digital Marketing
Our clients' software takes syndicated & retail data (Nielsen, IRI, Spins, Whole Foods, etc.) and transforms it into dynamic selling stories for consumer product goods (CPG) sales managers. The Company’s next-generation software platform uses machine learning to make faster and smarter recommendations for customers.
- Develop and design new functionality for analytics.
- Deliver the next version of the software to production.
- Develop a modern user interface and a data visualization system.
- Create charts for data visualization and marketing analysis.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Use REST API to connect frontend and backend for improved service-oriented support.
- Migrate all code from PHP/Symfony2 to Java/Play and Scala for better performance and stability of the backend portion of the product.
- Increase the stability of the frontend by using unit tests and React.js.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.