Improving the UX/UI of a facility emulation platform for a large logistics company
Facility Emulation Platform
Logistics & Transportation, E-commerce & Retail
C#, .NET, Unity 3D
BPA, Desktop App
Our client designs and manufactures individual products and material handling equipment such as automated storage and retrieval systems. Additionally, the company provides software and IT solutions such as warehouse management systems and systems that support material flow and paperless order-picking operations.
The company’s facility emulation platform is a key component of their warehouse operations solution portfolio. It helps potential customers to build and configure virtual emulation of warehouse conveyors in real time and estimate proper time, effort, and budget prior to implementation on the premises.
With over 11,000 employees globally, the company has manufacturing facilities and service centers in more than 25 countries.
- Optimize the facility emulation platform by improving its UX/UI design.
- Extend the existing solution with new features.
- Improve the efficiency of the current QA processes within the product.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Updated the existing UX/UI of the solution with new components and features.
- Developed a new script for top-down camera behavior.
- Performed several types of testing: exploratory, functional, UI, cross-browser, end-to-end, and cross-platform.