Fleet Management Mobile App
iOS, Android, Java, Kotlin, Swift, UIKit
Mobile App, Mobile, Big Data, IoT
Our client applies Silicon Valley technologies to fleet management with a patent-pending solution that enables companies to maximize profitability, improve driver safety, and comply with current and upcoming regulations more effectively. The Mobile App is designed to reduce the time it takes drivers to complete administrative tasks. It keeps drivers and employees connected to HQ with tools to receive jobs, select vehicles, chat, and ability to send documents to the cloud. Using 3G/4G, the App keeps all operations 100% compliant. It is available on iOS and Android platforms.
- Build an extended team to help the on-site team with product development.
- Implement new features and improve user experience with both iOS and Android apps.
- Synchronize iOS and Android applications’ functionality and increase stability.
- Provide clear and clean data communication with the back-end.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Dedicated Team working both on Android and iOS parts under Svitla PM coordination.
- Cover iOS and Android applications with autotests to fasten different components check.
- Add a set of new features like A/B testing.
- Improve UI for the native behavior of iOS and Android users.
- Move from Java to Kotlin in Android development, and to Swift in iOS.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.