Fleet Management Tracking Device
Logistics & Transportation
AWS, Java, MongoDB, Redis
IoT, Big Data
Our client applies Silicon Valley technologies to fleet management with a patent-pending solution that enables companies to maximize profitability, improve driver safety, and comply with current and upcoming regulations more effectively. A special Tracking Device allows accurate tracking by collecting data from the vehicle and sending it to the information system and is suitable for packages, pallets, trailers, containers, construction equipment, and more. With 10-second automatic updates, the Device provides near real-time status and boasts unlimited battery life with solar or hardwired options.
- Update back-end to improve the process of collecting data from the tracking devices.
- Update the process of managing large amounts of received data.
- Automate log audit and edit requests from the device to the information system.
- Convert and support data from many ODB formats.
- Support a large number of devices simultaneously in real-time.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Save data in a fast NoSQL system, cover requests with tests.
- Implement high-performance back-end built on Java tech-stack.
- Use Lambda functions to process data requests from devices.
- Update IoT components functionality.
- Connect data receivers/collectors with new back-end.
- Assistance in reconfiguring the AWS cloud to correspond to higher-performance requirements.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.