Fleet Management Web App
Web, Back-end, Front-end, UX/UI, Cloud
Logistics & Transportation
Angular, Java, Redis, HTML5
Web App, BPA
Our client applies Silicon Valley technologies to fleet management with a patent-pending solution that enables companies to maximize profitability, improve driver safety, and comply with current and upcoming regulations more effectively. The Web App offers Driver Management, Vehicle Tracking, Real-Time Tracking, Territory Management in one place. The system works on 3G/4G, collecting data and storing it to the AWS cloud platform.
- Update front-end and back-end parts of the Web App.
- Strengthen the onsite development team to perform system upgrades more quickly.
- Build stable development procedures corresponding to upcoming user requests.
- Manage and expand the existing system using AWS solutions.
- Move the project from Oracle DB to Mongo DB to improve database management
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Improve back-end based on Java tech-stack, cover the code with autotests.
- Improve UX by using modern designs and technologies.
- Assistance in defining additional AWS resources to meet the server requirements.
- Moving infrastructure server-by-server to new AWS resources.
- Use NoSQL on MongoDB to achieve more reliable system performance.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.