Genealogical Analysis Website
Web, QA, Front-end, Back-end
Social Project, Data Management
Angular, MongoDB, MySQL, ASP .NET
Big Data, Web App, CMS
Our Client is the largest genealogy company in the world. It operates a network of genealogical and historical record websites focused on the United States and nine other countries. The Company develops and markets genealogical software and offers a wide array of genealogical related services.
- Establish a long-term partnership based on the Team Extension model to help the client’s onsite development team.
- Develop an enhanced version of the existing search system to offer subscribers more customizable services.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Design a new search service from scratch.
- Modify the search system to make it easily configure and tailored to fit the needs of multiple consumer services.
- Flexible configuration features to enable a customized search that exposes search fields relevant to a particular consumer.
- Implement a Scrum approach with daily meetings and frequent demos.
- Two additional line-of-business utility applications for the internal needs of the Client's management team.
Have a project in mind?
We'd love to help! Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.