Genomics Analysis App
Angular, ASP .NET, MS SQL, Swagger
Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, Desktop App, Desktop
Our client is an American biotechnological company, a pioneer in microarray technology, and a leader in genomics analysis. The desktop application enables various government and private institutions to execute multiplex and parallel analyses of biological materials on protein and gene levels, facilitating the rapid translation of results.
Migrate from old architecture solutions to a client-server architecture with desktop and web clients to provide access from different platforms.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- A quickly assembled team consisting of 2 developers, and 2 QA testers (auto and manual).
- Use WPF graphical subsystem and ASP.NET Core 2.2 as the main stack.
- Cover new code with tests using a combination of Jenkins, integration tests, smoke tests, performance tests, and virtual machines.
- Provide proper documentation to ensure a quick engagement of new developers.
- Develop a web part based on Angular 8, material Angular, and signalR for real-time communication.
- Create a CI\CD pipeline based on Jenkins, integrate smoke tests in CI\CD.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.