Sports Media Business
Cloud, DevOps, Back-end
Media, Entertainment, Sport
Big Data, Web
The Company is a decades-old sports media business with a number of very popular and heavily used web properties with large online communities. The company delivers various strategies, perspectives, predictions, player projections, and Web-based. It offers subscription-based information, which includes NFL news, injury updates, fantasy analysis, players' rankings, etc.
- Separately migrate two very popular and heavily used websites to an entirely new AWS infrastructure.
- Define a cloud architecture that is cost-effective, highly-scalable, and resilient.
- Support the new infrastructure during periods of very heavy use.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Cloud infrastructure-as-a-service in Terraform and bash scripting for AWS CLI.
- DevOps pipeline using AWS CodeCommit, Jenkins, and Packer.
- Updated dashboards and active monitoring and alerting.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.