Neuroscience Technology and Software
Python, NodeJS, React, C++, Selenium, MQTT
Our client combines revolutionary technology and methods empowering breakthroughs in neuroscience. The company’s microscopes and software solutions drive research to deepen knowledge about the brain for further treatments of brain and nervous system disorders. The microscope captures brain cell metrics and transfers HD images via a data acquisition device, accessible remotely. Multi-platform application processes received data and helps researchers derive deeper insights.
- Ensure the successful launch of a new research application.
- Provide fault-free software for the acquisition device.
- Analyze existing solutions and provide recommendations for future upgrades.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Arrange a QA division to work closely on tasks settled by the onsite product team.
- Ensure both manual and automated testing for both web and desktop parts of the platform.
- Qt toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces on the desktop part.
- Build test automation for continuous testing.
- Software installation testing of all parts of the acquisition device.
- New self-inclusive architecture for a new version of the acquisition device.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.