Azure, .NET, Angular
CMS, Big Data, BPA
Our client is a leader in technology solutions for organ, tissue, and eye donation and transplantation. Through enhanced management, efficient tracking, and round-the-clock support they offer outsourced assistance for clients with limited staff or expertise, participating in the entire process from donor registry to transplantation.
- Develop a comprehensive system tailored to manage the entire transplantation process, from referral to transplant completion.
- Establish efficient information processing from call centers.
- Implement a unified user authentication system across different platforms.
- Decrease system maintenance and support costs while enhancing operational reliability.
Suggested solutions from Svitla:
- Utilize AngularJS for front-end development and C# with .NET for code implementation. Design modern software and user interfaces for new projects.
- Migrate to Azure cloud for optimized data storage and optimize costs.
- Boost system security by following Azure Cloud and .NET framework security standards.
- Leverage third-party APIs to extract information from calls and store it in Azure. Facilitate search using metadata.
- Incorporate OAuth and a Security Token Server for token issuance and management, including users and client applications.
StatLine saves and heals lives through the facilitation of organ, tissue, and eye donation. Svitla develops web-based software for StatLine’s business. Svitla’s services are much more cost-effective than those based in the US, and Svitla brings all the tools needed to develop high-quality software.
Have a project in mind?
Briefly describe your project, and we will contact you within a day.
We will contact very shortly.
Your message is recieved. Svitla's sales manager of your region will contact you to discuss how we could be helpful.