8 Grave Mistakes That Startups Make
Even though startups are responsible for pumping billions of dollars into global economies, research shows that 90% of startups fail. Understanding why most startups fail is a valuable benchmark to help avoid some of the most common mistakes.
In our upcoming webinar, Andriy Okhrimets, CTO at Svitla Systems, will share his rich experience based on working with 40+ startups which earned him a front-row seat to the successes and failures that make or break a startup. He will cover several product stories, some impressive and successful, others funny and unexpected, and some critically miscalculated, all in the spirit of helping you see a bigger picture and make your decisions cautiously.
At the end of the webinar, we welcome you to participate in an open discussion where you are welcome to ask questions, share your pains, and talk more broadly about better solutions to existing problems.
Here is the list of the pain points we will address
- The importance of having Subject Matter Experts on board.
- How to avoid basing your startup ideas on personal assumptions.
- How expensive and time-consuming it is to build a product from scratch.
- The danger of having an extremely detail-oriented mindset.
- The frequent mistake of trying to address ALL issues of potential users at once.
- The checklist you have to cross out before launching your product.
- How crucial it is to select technologies that perfectly address your needs.
- The competitive advantages of building a strong development team from the start.
Speaker: Andriy Okhrimets, CTO at Svitla Systems
As Chief Technical Officer at Svitla Systems, Andriy oversees all delivery projects of our clientele and understands software development needs at their deepest. He has vast experience with startups for more than 5 years. Overall, throughout his 15+ years of experience in the software development industry, he has worked with large companies like Microsoft, Cisco, Pinnacle, and LucasArts.
Date: 11 November 2021
Time: 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 40 min presentation and following open discussion
Get inspired on your startup journey!