Katowice / Krakow/ Remote , Poland
5+ years experience in AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache (Redis), CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM and Route53.
3+ years experience with infrastructure-as-code: Terraform, CloudFormation
3+ years experience with containerized applications: Kubernetes, Docker Compose, KOPS
3+ years experience with CI/CD pipelines: Jenkins, Git (GitLab), Nexus, Vault
3+ years experience with Active Directory
Experience with messaging platforms: Apache Kafka, Zookeeper
Experience with API Gateways: Kong (nginx)
Experience with open source projects: Influx DB, Grafana
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with scrum masters, technical leads, and other team members
A positive attitude and sense of urgency
Experience working with an Agile team
You get :
An opportunity to make a difference for a large global hospitality technology company
Valuable experience in a popular AWS technologies, as well as a very broad array of cutting-edge, open source projects
An experienced client team to help you through both technical and non-technical challenges you are assigned
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.