Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Lead the design and implementation of the core systems that track commerce around the world, both in the high-speed event data ingestion, and the business applications that consolidate, process, and present the information to Crux Systems customers.
- You will design, document, build, secure, and maintain the cloud infrastructure required to deploy and run Crux Systems’ products.
- Interact with the Product, Customer Support, and Engineering teams to define the system-level requirements (e.g., reliability, response time, security hardening, etc.) for Crux Systems’ products.
- Work with the CTO to understand priorities and roadmap tasks.
- Design and document Crux Systems cloud architecture, runtime components, and communications and operational processes.
- Design, implement, and maintain the continuous integration pipeline from code and library repositories to deployment in development, staging, and production environments.
- Propose technical roadmap items to improve the architecture of the product, productivity of the engineering team, or runtime performance.
- Provide feedback to engineering management on the effectiveness and improvement opportunities of software engineering practices.
- Identify opportunities for productivity and quality improvements in software engineering practices and designs.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS cloud deployments for enterprise applications.
- Expertise in large RDBMS deployed in a Java or Ruby environment.
- Ability to provide technical leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Deployment of cloud RDS services in AWS.
- Deployment and use of Non-SQL databases (e.g. Cassandra, Mongo) and data pipelines (Kafka, Kinesis).
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Cloud automation tools like Ansible or similar.
- Runtime deployment and securing of REST endpoints, including fault tolerance, traffic throttling, and load balancing.
- Continuous integration and deployment from GitHub, npm, artifactory, with build systems like Maven or Graddle.
- Enterprise software products, preferably cloud-based (SaaS).
This will be a plus:
- Experience with web A/B testing services, site monitoring and analytics tools and services.
- Experience in the operations/logistics industry.
- Advanced degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.