- Bachelor’s Degree or Certifications in AWS, Linux & Kubernetes.
- At least 2 years of experience working with IaC and configuration management tools.
- Experience with AWS (Cloud Computing Platforms).
- Expertise in CI/CD tools, Jenkins.
- Familiarity with containerization, Docker.
- Experience with in-memory, relational, and NoSQL databases.
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented programming language (Python).
- Fluent English.
- Strong analytical thinking.
- Culture fit.
- Team spirit.
- No hierarchical thinking.
- Learning motivation.
- Self-driven individual.
- Build the best infrastructure to support gastronomers.
- Write comprehensive, maintainable, secure and testable infrastructure code.
- Participate in architectural and security discussions.
- Provide technical leadership, direction, and mentorship for junior developers.
- Share, demo and document your knowledge, and learn from your colleagues.
- Find the opportunity to develop your skills and strengths.
- Strive for continuous improvement for yourself and within the team.
- Close cooperation with the Backend, Data, Frontend, and Mobile Developers, Product and Customer Support teams.
- Reports to the Engineering Manager of the team.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Mongo DB.
- Experience with GitHub actions.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Monitoring & Observability tools.
- Familiarity with iOS build system tools.
- Knowledge of German.
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.