INTEGRATION DATA SPECIALIST
INTEGRATION DATA SPECIALIST
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
We're looking for an Integration Data Specialist
Ability to Reduce overhead by defining and implementing governance to obtain clear ownership and optimal data quality. Understanding of ITIL processes and Application life cycle management.
Ability to work in large and diverse teams. Good understanding of GXP and SOX requirements. Able to guide and mentor junior members of the team.
Aware of release governance processes and have experience in working on any incident management tool.
Experience of various Estimation Techniques needed. Expertise in CI/CD processes and ability to setup Jenkins jobs.
Good Understanding of Data modeling approaches and exposure to Data Modelling tools.
Hands on experience in integration technologies such as Mulesoft, Snaplogic & Informatica Powercenter.
Hands-on experience in Oracle, PL-SQL, Unix Scripting.
Exposure or working knowledge in Middleware Platforms such as Oracle SOA would also be a good advantage.
In-depth technical knowledge of Tools (Snaplogic, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Informatica Cloud, and Amazon Redshift) to configure the system as per Business requirements. Ability to understand business requirements from business users and prepare and review functional specifications.
This will be a plus:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Well versed in English. Excellent spoken and written skills.
Proactive approach to problem-solving.
Experience working in a globally distributed team
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.