LEAD ANDROID ENGINEER
LEAD ANDROID ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 5+ years of full-stack Android mobile development experience
- 1+ years mobile development experience with Kotlin on Android mobile platforms.
- Thorough understanding and expertise in Object Oriented Design
- Experience in developing REST APIs / interfaces.
- Expertise with relational databases optimized for mobile platforms. Expertise with Realm a significant plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a proactive willingness to facilitate collaboration and innovative thinking.
- Experience operating in a technical lead role with oversight of a small development team for scoping, code quality, unit test strategy, execution to commitments, bug fixing, etc.
- As a key member of the product development team, collaboratively initiate concepts and develop highly creative, innovative and differentiated solutions into an emerging, high growth, and competitive market.
- Translate complex functional & technical requirements into IOS and Android mobile framework / services core in collaboration with the system architect, lead app designers, stakeholders, and athlete’s / product ambassadors using state of the art technology.
- Responsibility in the technical lead role for a small focused product line app development Scrum team delivering highly innovative sensor / smart phone based Athletic performance improvement products to market in partnership with large OEMs and high profile partners.
- Concept creation, scoping / work breakdowns / planning input, in tight collaboration with product owners and program management.
- Collaborative Epic and Story creation in conjunction with product owner and system architect.
- Drive development sprint planning and execution with oversight of scoping, execution, and delivery for all members of the iOS app development team. Act as a technical scrum master.
- Responsible for technical oversight of app team delivered code quality including design and code reviews in compliance with development processes.
- In collaboration with other technical leads, set a standard for technical excellence including incorporating state of the art technologies and techniques to enable superior products to be consistently delivered to market ahead of the competition.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.