LEAD RUBY ON RAILS ENGINEER
LEAD RUBY ON RAILS ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- 5+ years of experience in team management.
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments.
- Experience in the development of web applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL and modern approaches in software development, including CI/CD.
- Understanding why and how to test your code and have an opinion on TDD.
- A big passion for web development and software engineering in general.
- Willingness to solve complex problems together with your team.
- An agile mindset and appreciate the agile methodology.
- You do not hesitate to question the status quo.
- A strong command of English.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivate the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop and implement a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegate tasks to team members.
- Empower team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Contribute to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Create a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Work in an agile company that develops a successful, Al-based supply chain risk management application.
- Be ready to transform tickets into code and be a full-fledged member of an Agile Team that works towards a standard product vision.
- Play a significant role in implementing new features while maintaining the current product.
- Contribute to the improvement of our backend architecture.
- Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department
- US and EU projects based on advanced technologies.
- Competitive compensation based on skills and experience.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Flexibility in workspace, either remote or in one of our development offices.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental and massages.
- Sport reimbursement program for onsite and online activities.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle, compensation for running events.
- Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- Bonuses for article writing, public talks, other activities.
- Personal loan budget available for long-term personnel.
- 20 vacation days, 10 national holidays and sick leaves.
- Maternity leave policy and family days off.
- Full compensation for conferences, courses, English classes.
- Free webinars, meetups and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Gifts for birthdays, New Year, anniversaries, children and more.
- Fun corporate celebrations and activities, regular lectures on various topics.
- Awesome team, friendly and supportive community!
Svitla Systems is a global trusted IT solutions company headquartered in California, with business and development offices throughout the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, Amplience, InvoiceASAP and Global Citizen. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.