LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
- Magento (1 and 2) and migration experience;
- Stencil, GraphQL at a minimum;
- Very strong Symfony + lots of ecommerce experience.
- Able to architect solutions using a variety of technologies;
- Capable of evaluating a range of options and can map out an approach;
- Identify and propose the most cost-effective options;
- Can break user stories down into technical requirements;
- Accurate assessment of complexity points or ability to estimate hours;
- Can break projects down into JIRA stories appropriate for more junior developers to work on;
- Ability to coach developers and guide them on their projects;
- Excellent clean code and documentation practices;
- Works independently with little supervision from CTO.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance. Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday presents for personnel and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.