MIDDLE .NET DEVELOPER
MIDDLE .NET DEVELOPER
- 3+ years experience in .Net with backend and frontend;
- Experience in C# v6+;
- Experience in Asp.net core v2+;
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, software architecture and best practices;
- Using dependency injection containers;
- Knowledge of LINQ to objects, writing LINQ queries;
- Experience in writing unit tests with xUnit and Moq or similar tools;
- Database knowledge: Entity Framework (EF) Core, relational databases;
- Knowledge of REST API;
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio 2017/2019 IDE;
- Keep code in version control system (Git);
- Experience with NoSql is a plus;
- Experience with AWS, AWS SDK and AWS API is a plus;
- Feel passionately about the applications you develop;
- “get things done” attitude.
- Develop Asp.Net Core MVC web app with Razor pages;
- Use JS components on Razor pages;
- Develop Asp.Net Core API with EF Core;
- Develop libraries and apps that use AWS SDK to get data via AWS API;
- Enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and exploring new ones;
- Be proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance and availability of all the systems.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.