- Project coordinator experience with international customers;
- Past experience in outsourcing is must must;
- Past experience with managing 30+ resources.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with multiple teams;
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others;
- Ability to multitask, works under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Coordinating 10-15 projects simultaneously in web domain;
- People and resource management across multiple projects;
- Gathering project feedback from clients.
- Communication with stakeholders;
- Team selection and hiring;
- Issues resolution;
- Making sure that project is delivered in agreed scope ad budget;
- Successful presentation and closing of a project.
- Providing weekly status reports, and ensuring that projects stays on track;
- Ad-hoc reporting and visual graphics / presentations support;
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages, and sports activities.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of running events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- Daycare centers for kids in select offices.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term employees.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla
- Birthday presents for employees and New Year gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla is a proven custom software development company and testing provider headquartered in California, with development offices throughout Mexico and Europe (Ukraine, Poland). For 15 years, we have served a wide number of customers ranging from big corporations to innovative young companies in Silicon Valley to large educational institutions. The list of our customers includes such well-known companies as BMC Software, Ancestry, Affymetrix, Ingenico, Logitech and Stanford University. Our mission is to build a company that contributes to the well-being of our clients, employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.