SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
Any city, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Experience building and operating Data warehousing, ingestion and pipeline solutions
- Experience developing and operating software services spanning multiple data centers.
- Experience writing ETLs and setting up reports.
- Experience with public cloud data tooling (Google cloud/AWS).
- Experience with some/all of the following technologies: LAMP, Python, Golang, git, Kubernetes, Redis and MariaDB.
- Understanding of Linux containerization.
- Experience with test-driven development, behavior-driven-development, and other effective testing methodologies.
- Experience writing MySQL queries and with a variety of Business Intelligence tools.
This will be a plus:
- Bonus for Data science chops.
- Open US Visa preferred (The candidate will come to the US for 2-9 weeks onboarding).
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.