SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
- Good Unix skills;
- Analytical mind;
- experience with Mongodb, Elastic Search, AWS deployments;
- 2+ years DevOps experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, CloudFront, Lambda, IAM, CloudWatch, etc.);
- 2+ years of experience with Kubernetes building and managing production infrastructure;
- Hands on experience with EKS on commercial projects;
- Experience with scripting languages like Bash/Python/Golang/etc. for automating system tasks and cloud infrastructure;
- Experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and infrastructure orchestration tools like CloudFormation/Terraform;
- Experience with CI/CD Development tools into Kubernetes environments;
- To be able to work independently, be self-motivated and handle multiple priorities;
- Soft skills, e.g. team player, clear and concise communication, problem solver, sense of humor;
- Spoken English is a must!
- Process and ingest unstructured data into JSON and also help with deploys and setting up infrastructure on AWS;
- Work closely with Application Developers and contribute to architectural discussions;
- Support of production infrastructure and services, including our AWS Infrastructure such as EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, Route53, Elasticache, Load Balancers, CloudWatch etc;
- Rails, Python and Java Applications;
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- PostgreSQL and Redis databases;
- Provide leadership to the team in mastering technologies, identifying and implementing worthwhile new technologies and improving our process.
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in database scalability and availability, preferably with PostgreSQL and Redis;
- Building hybrid cloud using VMWare, KVM;
- Experience in building IaC;
- Data protection and secret handling technology such as Vault, AWS Secrets Manager;
- Logging, Performance Monitoring (e.g. New Relic, DataDog, EFK/ELK);
- Managing micro-services and real-time event processing is a big plus.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.