SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
Any city, Ukraine
- Complete understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience working with GraphQL to query backend APIs;
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Willingness and ability to take on new technologies;
- Ability to break down complex problems into simple solutions;
- Strong analytical skills and desire to write clean, correct, and efficient code;
- High quality verbal and written communication skills;
- Sense of ownership, urgency, and pride in your work;
- A reasonable understanding of building production-quality software.
- Independently develop new user-facing features in React.js;
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers;
- You will be responsible for testing the software you write and will maintain your features once released;
- You will actively provide code reviews to your peers, ensuring those team standards and best practices were held. Similarly, you will actively seek feedback from your peers and promote a collaborative and fast-paced engineering culture.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.