SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Any City, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
- Design, build and maintain web applications that allow users to interact and collaborate around geographical data in real-time;
- Render and interact with 3D data on the web;
- Design, build and maintain services that provide information for our user-facing applications;
- Design, build and maintain services for Internet-connected devices to be used in the field as standalone processing machines;
- Design, build and maintain data processing engines that integrate to a high volume data processing pipeline;
- Measure and optimize systems by tracking their performance in real-world usage;
- Work with Machine Learning, photogrammetry and computer vision teams to bring new information and insight to the user;
- Work with our mobile team to create services and applications that can share information between native mobile and web apps;
- Work with our hardware and firmware to build software to improve communication with UAVs and the data being processed;
- Work with our product team to define our applications and build the features that will bring more value to our customers.
- At least 3 years of experience in industry with React;
- At least 3 years of experience in industry with Node.js;
- Experience integrating code with continuous delivery systems;
- Experience orchestrating and deploying to cloud services like AWS;
- Able to communicate design and development tradeoffs;
- Able to split projects into smaller deliverables;
- Able to test your work and communicate results and tradeoffs;
- Experience debugging and profiling applications;
- Good understanding of application architecture and algorithm optimization;
- Experience using Docker.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.