SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Any City, Ukraine
Svitla Systems is a proven custom software development company and testing provider. We deliver unparalleled value to our clients, who rely on our expertise in managed team extension and build-to-order software applications.
Our main office is in the heart of Silicon Valley - with sales and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Montenegro, and Germany).
Our mission is to build a business that is not only profitable but also contributes to the well-being of our employees and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world.
Scope of Work:
Current software is built using Java, JavaFX, InnoSetup, Boxable, and internal proprietary analysis packages.
- Enhancements to existing and implementation of new features;
- Changes to key computational algorithms (dealing with qPCR amplification data) e.g., Cq and Baselining, Signal Smoothing, Noise Detection/Filtering, Peak Detection, Amplification Region Detection, etc.
- Architectural changes to support multi-modal application deployment (Cloud & Desktop) models using common codebase;
- Cloud-based services extensions to desktop app;
- LIMS Integration/Interoperability;
- Rich analytics and dashboards for tracking and visualization of various metrics;
- Machine-Learning driven analysis;
- Mobile Apps.
- Strong communications skills;
- Ability to think and problem-solve independently;
- Expert level Core Java and OO Design and design patterns;
- JavaFX Framework;
- Highly desirable: Familiarity with frameworks such as Google Guice, Apache CXF, Eclipse Jetty, Docker, PF4J.
What we love about Svitla Systems:
- Flexible working day start & stop times.
- English classes, professional and personal trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews.
- Medical Insurance (health, dental), employee assistance program.
- Personal time off: paid vacation and holidays. Work hard, play hard, right?
- We're very fast-paced, hard-working, and love to have fun! Our cool co-workers play soccer, poker, go skiing, biking, hiking, and so much more.
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch bunch and subsidized drinks and snacks, funny celebrations, team outings and unforgettable corporate events.
- We are always happy to meet the newbie colleagues and their new ideas.
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.