SENIOR MANUAL QA
SENIOR MANUAL QA
Krakow / Remote, Poland
• Liaise with the Business/Developers/Product Managers/Release Managers at various stages to determine testing strategy and scope
• Drive test planning sessions and ensure test scope is clear and complete and understood
• Provide accurate estimation for test planning
• Create and review test cases, BDD specifications and data
• Ensure that adequate test coverage is provided and report on test status and metrics
• Participate in and where necessary run team meetings and stand ups
• Execute test scripts and analyze and record results
• Identify defects/ anomalies and investigate their cause. Document and track these defects.
• Review log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
• Actively seek to gain and improve knowledge of systems and functionality
• Train and Mentor new members of the QA team
• Conduct Peer reviews of test artifacts from coverage and correctness perspective
• Suggest testing efficiencies within the team
• Understand and adhere to the client's Change Request and QA process
• Coordinate with Service Delivery teams to review release of software to live
• Contribute towards improving the QA process and quality standards across the organization
• Evaluate testing tools and software that can be implemented to aid QA and maximize testing coverage
• Actively participate in knowledge sharing and team building exercises within the QA organization
• 8+ years of experience in Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance within the Financial domain.
• Experience in manual testing for Mobile, Webservices, Windows services, REST services
• Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
• Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, Jenkins)
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to interact across all levels of the organization in English language
Nice to have :
• Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions
• Good business/ financial knowledge especially Trading CFDs, spread betting and Forex would be helpful
• Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
• A degree in Computer Science or related IT experience
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.