SENIOR FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER
SENIOR FULLSTACK .NET DEVELOPER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- Proven experience using Visual Studio, C#, and .NET.
- Proven experience developing Web sites using the MVC pattern
- Proven experience with SQL databases and ORM (preferably Entity Framework)
- Proven design and debugging skills
- Ability to decipher API’s and payloads and inform system integration
- Experience with REST APIs, XML, JSON for integration, management, and data acquisition
- Ability to write clear, concise, correct technical material
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Excellent problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with React / React Native, or Vue.js
- Experience designing and implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Domain knowledge in demand response and/or meter data management
- Experience with SOAP APIs
- Experience converting .Net Framework applications to .Net Core
Role Description :
Join the team enhancing the client's suite of software components running in a cloud environment. Our client relies heavily on Windows and .NET. Ideal candidates keep abreast of changes to the .NET universe. Experience developing scalable web solutions is a plus, as is knowing the difference between a kilowatt and a kilowatt-hour.
In this role you’ll be part of a team building a next generation enterprise application platform, used by a new breed of electric storage providers and other non-traditional energy producers, as well as some of the largest electric utilities and their customers. As a member of a small team, you will not be shoe boxed into a single discipline, but rather you will be involved in all aspects of development – from back-end servers to front-end web applications – and will be utilizing a wide set of technologies.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.