SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPER
SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPER
Krakow / Remote, Poland
- Code new features;
- Always improving our development experience;
- Participate in planning meetings, development activities, deployment, and monitoring;
- Maintain high standards of quality, velocity, and craftsmanship;
- Recruit and mentor software engineers.
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Proficient with Docker, MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB technologies;
- Strong working knowledge with development tools including Git and JIRA
Will be a plus:
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Experience with ElasticSearch
- Experience with React
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Drupal CMS
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.