SENIOR PYTHON ENGINEER
SENIOR PYTHON ENGINEER
any city , Ukraine
- 4+ years of experience with Python, implement new Django version.
- Experience in working with QA to ensure the product is testable and deliverable.
- Experience in maintaining diverse systems and infrastructure - work with DevOps.
- Good English communication skills (verbal, comprehension, and spoken).
- A person has to be vocal and speak up - remote communication skills are essential.
- Experience in working remotely across time zones.
- Desire to become part of a team rather than a separate entity that writes code for a client.
- Traveling will be required to New York for a week or more each year.
- Ability to actively participate in an agile development environment (we are working with Scrum, have all ceremonies along with peer code reviews and other meetings).
- Develop web applications.
- Write and maintain reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions.
- Create back-end components.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of React.
- Competitive compensation plan that takes skills and experience into consideration.
- Annual performance appraisals.
- Possibility to choose your workspace either remote or combination of your home and one of our development offices.
- Projects that use advanced, cutting-edge technologies.
- Competitive bonuses for a personal recommendation of new employees.
- Vacation time, sick-leaves, national holidays, family supplementary days off.
- Comprehensive medical insurance including dental services, massages.
- Support for a healthy lifestyle, compensation of sports events.
- Maternity leave policy.
- A personal loan budget is available for long-term personnel.
- Partial compensation of conferences, courses, and English classes.
- Free meetups, webinars, and conferences organized by Svitla.
- Birthday and New Year presents for personnel, gifts for children.
- Fun summer and winter corporate parties and memorable anniversary presents.
Svitla Systems is a multinational software development company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with business and development offices throughout the US, Mexico, and Europe (Ukraine, Poland, Western Europe). Svitla is an outspoken advocate of workplace flexibility, best known for its well-established remote culture, individual approach to our teammate’s professional and personal growth, and family-like environment.
Since 2003, Svitla has served a wide range of clients, from innovative start-ups in California to mega-large corporations such as Ingenico, AstraZeneca, and Ancestry. At Svitla, developers work with clients’ teams directly, building lasting and successful partnerships, as a result of seamless integration with on-site processes.
Svitla Systems’ global mission is to build a business that contributes to the well-being of our partners, personnel and their families, improves our communities, and makes a lasting difference in the world. Join us!
Why hesitate? Apply now
Send your resume
Your application is received. We will contact you shortly if your resume is a perfect fit for our company.